Blog Archive

Monday, June 11, 2018

#HanziPets soft chews REVIEW


 I was sent:
1 container of 120 soft chews

They have a scent I can't really describe a cross between cooking cubes and cheese it's.  They imple to give to you fur baby as they are bite sized chews (mine take it as a treat rather then hidden in thetre food). They are formulated for dogs up to 25 and over 100+ pounds.  Give out as noted Up to 25 pounds take one, 25-50 pounds take two, etc... Hanzi pets tru-activ hip + joint care offers such ingredients as vitamin c, vitamin e, rice bran and several more. They are also made with a  NO COOK PROCESS. Which i find very unique. 120 chews can last a small breed dog about 4 months of chews, about 2 months for medium breeds & about a 1 month supply for large breed dogs. Can be given to several dog breeds. I myself have a pit mix and a dalmation I have given them to. And have not had an issue for either one. 

All and all 4 stars from me as they are soft to the touch but fall apart in an instant.




No comments:

Post a Comment