Blog Archive

Tuesday, June 12, 2018

#PetTastic dog collar REVIEW


 I WAS SENT:
1 Collar

I truly love this design as it fits my fur babies personality rather well. (colorful and bright graffiti design). They also offer several designs and sizes for girls and boy fur babies of any size (sm, med & lg.. flowers, patterns, etc..) that will fit the needs of you and your fur baby for sure. Has a cute and durable id tag holder built in so you don't have to hook it to the collars leash holder. Adjust rather well for several sized fur baby necks. Its a  printed polyester webbing strap with an ultra soft neoprene lining to keep your fur baby safe. Unlike with other collars that tend to rub on the neck, etc... . Also I am not sure if its just my fur baby or not but it does not really dirty easily which is cool for the both of us considering she love to play in dirt. This brand has really done fantastic wither there collars and I plan to buy others that fit her personality in the future as well.


 All and all 5 stars from me as it is unique and one of a kind compared to other collars we have tried in the past.



No comments:

Post a Comment