Blog Archive

Wednesday, May 23, 2018

#UNCONFINE bikini REVIEW



I WAS SENT:
1 Unconfine bikini


Made of:
OUTSIDE 82% Polamide, 18% Lycra/Spandex
INSIDE 88% polyester, 12% spandex

First I want to save neither picture does it justice. The flowers are so much more brighter & detailed in person. With a lovely navy blue and baby blue over lay tone/ fade to each flower. I really like the over the shoulder look as I have never seen it on a bikini before. The criss cross front of the bust really helps to keep the bust in place. The extra length in the tie back adds for a cute little flare to the bikini itself. The bottoms are just your standard bottoms. I think maybe because the top has a lot going on. But would also be cute it they cam in a boy short design with the criss cross on the sides to match the bust. More for those without curves.

All and all 4 stars from me as I think you should be able to adjust the size when buying. I got Xl. Top fits a little snug. but bottoms fit rather well. 


LEARN MORE HERE: BUY ME

No comments:

Post a Comment