Blog Archive

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Executive Office Solutions laptop stand review

I WAS SENT:
Portable Adjustable Aluminum Laptop Desk/Stand/Table

love love love it... Super light weight and easy to set up and use as it pretty much common seance. I love how it adjust to many heights (ie: for standing, sitting down, laying down etc...) Real sturdy as it seems to be made from metal. It holds my laptop still with a little extra space. The fan is wonderful and keeps my laptop from getting real hot. Easy to store as well. I am in love with it and have only had it for a few hours now and it made me wonder how I could ever live without this in my life before.  recommend this to anyone that owns a laptop as it truly comes in handy. I have used it while sitting on the couch, while standing in the kitchen, While sitting and laying in bed, While sitting at the dinning room table etc... 

All & all 5 stars from me as it is a perfect fit for any scenario :) :) :)

You can check them out here: Executive Office Solutions buy here

No comments:

Post a Comment