Blog Archive

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Edge triple threat nail kit review

I was sent:
2 Nail polish colors (grey & gold)
1 top coat
1 magnetic purple polish
1 magnet
10 paper transfers
2 wooden manicure sticks
1 nail guard

The water marbling did not go as planned even after following the instructions. The polish does not drip into the water so I used a toothpick. After dipping my nail in it honestly looked like a mess. 

The newspaper transfer was cool and worked really well. But I would suggest paint your nail with a darker color of doing a few coats of the color provided to use for the transfer. 

The Magnetic Magic is awesome and came out really well. I would be proud to put this on everyone that comes over to get there nails done by me.



All & all 5 stars from me.  As I believe with a little practice I can get the water marbling to work. Also because all the products are well worth it. And I really like the nail guard (my first time hearing of this and using it) :) :) :)


You can check them out here:  fingrs website

No comments:

Post a Comment