Blog Archive

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Spigen selfie stick review


I was sent:
1 spigen selfie stick/ folding smartphone monopod

I honestly never thought I would use one of these after seeing all the “famous people” using them because, well it looked cheesey. But last night when this came in the mail I plugged it in right away and started using it. It has really neat features such as the wrist wrap. The extremely long rod (which you just pull to your desired length 20-78cm) The easy to use/plug in headphone jack (compatible with iOS & android), The picture button is right on the handle so its easy to snap pictures, And the awesome phone holder (which can pull to fit phones of any size 56-83mm). This is super light weight and so easy to set up & use. And made me wonder why I haven’t owned it sooner. 

All & all 5 stars from me  :) :) :)




You can check them out here: Spigen buy it here

No comments:

Post a Comment