Blog Archive

Friday, December 21, 2018

#BigAnt Windshield Snow Cover REVIEW


I WAS SENT:
1 Snow cover

Have yet to use it in the snow as there is no snow here yet (knock on wood). Will update upon use in the snow. It does however fit our Mazda and I cant wait to test it in the snow (aka not have to stand in the freezing cold just to brush my windshield off). Comes with a neat carry all bag with draw string for easy storage in the trunk, basement, etc... Its simple to use and set up (no instructions just used common knowledge). the product itself is a nice thick well made product over all. I would recommend this product for those that live in states with a heavy amount of snow. Those that don't really have the time to clean the windshield off before heading to work at 6am in the freezing cold temps, etc... I have used other products from this brand as well (truck seat covers) and really like Big Ant vehicle products. They offer the Big Ant windshield snow cover in 3 sizes (s, m & l). We personally got medium which is sized at 57. 9x39. 4 in (147x100cm). Can also be used to block out heat and or sun rays witch is another plus from this brand in my book
All and all 4 stars from me as it saves time in the mornings.

No comments:

Post a Comment