Blog Archive

Monday, June 14, 2021

#Beroy Women's Activewear Shorts REVIEW




I WAS SENT:
1 Pair of beroy women's active shorts

I just want to start out by saying even though it will take me some time to get used to these shorts (shorts that go past my knees). However these are honestly some of the most comfiest pair of shorts I have ever worn. I love the draw string closure, the design/colors on the top and side pockets, the legging type feel of the shorts, and the deep pockets that can hold a good amount while working out, jogging, etc... They come in sizes extra small - 3x that are true to size in my opinion. They also offer other designs that I for one will be buying soon. Go ahead and get  yourself a pair. I promise you wont regret it. You can check out more about these shorts and others at the link provided below. 

I was given these amazing shorts for free or at a deep discount for my honest review. 

All and all 5 stars from me as I love the fit and design. And the drawstring closure is awesome for those that in the process of losing weight. Or just want to make sure they are on extra tight for whatever reason.  







1 comment: