Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 23, 2018

#AMOSTING Pretend Makeup kit REVIEW


I WAS SENT: 
1 MAKE-UP KIT

I really think they should change the description as this is real makeup not fake/pretend. The makeup in side eyeshadow, blush, etc.. Is rather pretty for year round use.  However I did dip my finger in one of the glitters to see if in fact it was real makeup. And now that one is almost gone in the center. So theres not really much makeup in it per say. The brushes are in fact intended for little hands and are a bit cheap in my opinion. There is a button on top that you push and every thing opens which I thought was rather neat. Love the mirror as well as the princesses on each side of it. And the makeup it self come of with just water and or soap and water which I find to be pretty nice. Highly recommended for that little makeup artist in your life. And or a gift. A perfect started pice to the little makeup artist. As it comes with 8 shades of eyeshadow, 4 shades of blush, 6 shades of lip gloss & 8 shades of glitter eye shadow.
All and all 3 stars from me as I think its a bit cheap


No comments:

Post a Comment