Blog Archive

Wednesday, July 18, 2018

#TaliCarmi #TERRY&ABIGAIL children book REVIEW



I WAS SENT:
1 Ebook collection

Honestly I picked to review these ebooks because they have my daughters name in them. 

Terry Tree top if funny and unforgettable. While Abigail is mesmerizing. They remind me a bit of the tv show Dora and her cousin Diago. As they go on journeys and meet new people and new place alike.  It states the books are for children age 2-8 however my daughter is 7 months old and enjoys me reading them to her via our tablet. Offers a wide collection of colorful illustrations that she loves to look at as well. With a length thats wonderful for after bath and or before bed time. Tis unique book set is offered as an Ebook, Hardcover, Paperback & Audio book. 

*THE TITLES SPPEK FOR THEM SELFS.*
TERRY TREETOP: Finds New Friends
TERRY TREETOP: The Lost Egg
TERRY TREETOP: Where Is My Home?
TERRY TREETOP: Saves The Dolphin
TERRY TREETOP: The Little Bear

and THE ABIGAIL SERIES:
The Jungle Adventure
The Sahara
The North Pole Adventure
The Island Adventure

All and all 4 stars from me as its a unique collection. But would rather enjoy as actual books.



No comments:

Post a Comment