Blog Archive

Saturday, March 11, 2017

#ZestyPaws Pure Salmon Oil for Dogs & Cats REVIEW

I WAS SENT:
1 bottle salmon oil

I honestly thought I would be sent a much smaller bottle. But this bottle should last several months. As I myself use only 2 pumps (easy pump action bottle) for my fur babies weight 25-50 lbs as according to the bottle. This brand goes up to 6 pumps for fur babies that weigh over 100 lbs. I will say you can smell the salmon as soon as opening. But once in the food you can't smell it so it don't stink up the house. Has to be refrigerated after use. Made of al natural products (OMEGA 3, OMEGA 6, etc...) for a shiny coat as well as  heart health and more.
All and all 5 stars from me as my fur baby scarfs it down when mixed with food.

You can check them out here: LEARN MORE OR BUY HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment