Blog Archive

Thursday, February 9, 2017

#InstaNatural face peel REVIEW #2

  I WAS SENT:
1 face peel 16oz

I can't stress enought how much I love there products. This is the 2nd time I have had the chance to review this product rom insta naturals. And just like the other products offered it's all natural, makes my face feel clean and hydrated, No dryness or itching or redness after use like other brands tend to do. And it just smells so good. This is now my go to product line when it comes to my face (along with the other products in there line). Forget proactive. Insta naturals is better and for way less of a price. Highly recommended for those that are looking for a new face routine or even those that already have one. Insta naturals is going places. And I am excited I get to be apart of it.
All and all 5 stars from me as they still rock better then anyother brand i have tried in the past

You can check therm out here: LEARN MORE OR BUY HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment