Blog Archive

Sunday, October 23, 2016

#theflip paperback review +BONUS


 I WAS SENT:
2 paperback books

The flip -  About a couple that like to flip houses. But they might have bit off more then they can chew with there newest flip. Interesting book. Usually not the normal type of books that I tend to read. But over all it was decent. And it kept me reading until the end. As I just need to know how it was going to end.

The history major - A nice little bonus book. A lot like the other but in a different setting. A girl wakes up in college to notice things are a bit strange. And she is trying to figure everything out. Again I read it right until the end just to see where it goes. 

Over all both books are well written and easy to read. I myself would recommend them to anyone 18+ in age. A type of book you can read when on the sub way, dr. office, etc...
All and all 5 stars from me as I hope to read more from the author. 

You can check them out here: LEARN MORE OR BUY HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment