Blog Archive

Thursday, September 1, 2016

#belmint Blümwares 34-Ounce French Coffee & Teapot review


 I WAS SENT:
1 plastic/glass pot

Such a sleek, fun and unique design. The pictures do no justice thats for sure. Made of tough plastic, Glass and metal. Super easy to use (pour in what you want to make, add water, wait four minutes and push lid down to keep all grounds in the bottom of pot, then pour and enjoy). even for those who may have never used one. The pot if very sturdy and well made. Can be used for so much more then just coffee and tea. Makes about 2-3 cups of my choosing as I use very big cups. I myself have used this everyday since I have got it. And lot to use it with k-cups for a verity of drinkables. Highly recommended for those that don't want to spend the money on a k-cup machine
All ana all 5 stars from me as its simple and sleek

You can check them out here: LEARN MORE OR BUY HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment