Blog Archive

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Naturalico #ShistsuMassager Neck & Shoulder Massager review


1 wall charger 
1 car charger

Simple to install as well as use. Very nice material (almost like pleather and I can't describe the other)
Can be used on more then just your neck and shoulders. I myself sat it on my bed and used it on my lower back. Feels almost as if you are getting an actual massage by someone. The massaging until when on and moving fills like griping hands in a soothing motion. The heat function is wonderful as well as it feels as if its getting the tight knots. I have yet to use it in my car but so far its amazing to use on lower back, neck, feet, etc.. I love it
All and all 5 stars from me as its truly simple and not like other bulky brands

You can check them out here: LEARN MORE OR BUY HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment