Blog Archive

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

#EZHome40_10 Combo Ovulation & 10 Pregnancy Tests Strips Kit review


 I WAS SENT:
40 Ovulation test
10 Pregnancy test

This is my 2nd review for this company. I loved them so much that I need to try these as well (since my fiancee and I are trying to have a baby). So simple and easy to use. Color coded, simple to use and open. easy to read instructions. And just all around wonderful. I highly recommended this is to anyone who is trying to have a child as it really helps when trying to figure out when the best time to start (Ovulation) is. The only thing I didn't like about this is that it don't come with a cup. But other then they they are better then any other brand I have used in the past.
All and all 5 stars from me as they are just super easy to use

You can check them out here: LEARN MORE OR BUY HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment