Blog Archive

Friday, July 8, 2016

Oalka yoga pants review

I WAS SENT:
1 Oalka pair yoga pants

I love the cute lille frosted bag that they came in. I was sent an xl, I'm 5'3 and wear xl. To my surprise they fit rather well. A little long but that is expected for my height. I love they way they fell (no silk but more of a super soft fabric). Easy to move in which was also expected as they are yoga pants (but I have bought some before that are a 1 to these). The color it beautiful and I don't see them fading and or losing shape when cleaned or worn several times. Very comfy. Highly recommend for you or the yoga lover (and even just the yoga pants lover) in your life.

All and all 5 stars from me as they are so comfy

you can check them out here: Learn more or buy here

No comments:

Post a Comment