Blog Archive

Saturday, July 9, 2016

GM kitchen review

I WAS SENT:
1 Glove set
1 pot holder

Love the color. Super strong gloves and the counter pan holder is a nice bonus. I did not notice it at first but the grips on the gloves are actually hearts which I am a big fan of. I also love the fact that all 3 products came with a hole for hanging. Heat resistant and true to there word. I love them and don't know how I could have lived with out them. I hove honestly used them ever day since I have got them. Nice for oven cooking, grill cooking, etc.. Highly recommended for you or the cook in your family. Way better then old school oven mitts that burn in an instant.
All and all 5 stars from me as I honestly love these

You can check them out here: learn more or buy here

No comments:

Post a Comment