Blog Archive

Thursday, February 18, 2016

2nd Seventh generation review

 I WAS SENT:
3 free & clear wipes

Each packet had 2 wipes. They are super soft and don't fall apart unlike many other brands. They are natural which I love and even though they don't have a sent they still smell very good. Projects that would use 2-3 wipes only use 1 with seventh generation free & clear wipes. I highly recommend these to anyone with kids 1 day old - 13 years old. They are also excellent to have one in your car, purse, diaper bag etc... For any mishaps. I myself tested these on a verity of scenerio's such as messy face kids, To remove nail polish, The regular use (kids bums), Tv dust, etc... and they seemed to work for each and everyone. 
All and all 5 stars from me as they come in handy for many different scenerio's & they don't fall apart like other brands :) :) :)

You can check them out here: seventh generation website


No comments:

Post a Comment