Blog Archive

Friday, January 29, 2016

Argan oil hair mask review

(from top to bottom. Before, during & after)

I was sent:
1 8oz Argan oil hair mask treatment

To be honest I was a bit hesitant after reading the instructions (apply to shampooed towel-dried hair, Leave for 5-15 minutes then rinse). It just didn’t seem like it would work. But ill tell you what, My hair feels/looks light, soft, shiny (but not a nasty shine), easy manageable & smells pretty good to I might add. Which is not something that happens often for my type of hair (frizzy, puffy & curly). So this is an super amazing product just because of that. Pus it has some pretty neat and healthy ingredients such as Argan oil, Reship seed oil, Shea butter Vitamin B5, Coconut oil, Vitamin E, Etc.. So that make this product even more amazing. I would recommend this product to anyone that has issues with non-managble, puffy, curly or frizzy hair. As it defiantly helps. 


All & all 5 stars from me. As it truly works and is amazing for people with my type of hair :) :) :)



You can check them out here: pure body naturals website

No comments:

Post a Comment