Blog Archive

Saturday, September 29, 2018

#Zenmarkt Stretch Bands REVIEW



I WAS SENT
1 Band
1 Bag
1 Guide

Zenmarkt really offers a nice selection of premium bands (for ballet, dance, strength, physical therapy, Yoga, etc...) and colors (purple, pink & blue) to fit your needs. Will truly help with your flexibility and strength even when just starting out.  Each band comes with a nice Pouch to keep them in tact or from getting lost. Can easily fit in your pocket and or workout bag. This band in particular is heavy duty as I don't see it braking any year soon. Highly recommended for use of those that hard core practice at home, as a gift even, And I give my even higher recommendation to those that own studios, etc...  And offer classes. As the price is awesome and they are insanely durable. The bands them selfs are made of natural rubber and latex to offer enhanced flexibility and strength when in use. The size of this one is 90 inches long, 45 flat and 1.5 inches wide.
All and all 4 stars from me as its a bit to long for what I had planned to use is for and because of my really short height.

No comments:

Post a Comment