Blog Archive

Monday, August 13, 2018

#VOX bluetooth speaker REVIEW



I WAS SENT:
1 color changing bluetooth speaker

The Vox bluetooth speaker size is a bit smaller then I thought, But its perfect as well. I can just put it in my purse, pocket, car, etc... and go. Unlike with bigger bulkier sizes I have used in the past. I love it's gem styled shape as it gives a unique touch of style to it for both girls and boys alike. The color (blue, red, green, etc...) changes to the beat and to the music. And are also a lot brighter in person thats for sure. The top is the speaker itself. While the bottom has the buttons (volume, switch, etc...). The speaker is amazingly light weight and also last up to 15 hours battery life as well. Works well for phones, laptops, ipads and more. The sound is amazing and it don't get fuzzy like with other bluetooth speakers I have tried in the past. This style fits well for both girls and boys as its sleek yet rugged. Perfect for the music lover in you or in your life. The only thing that would make this product any better is if it was water proof as well. However it can still be used in the bathroom on the sink or shelf without being ruined by moister. And you can hear the sound rather well when in the shower. Everyone knows showers are better with music.
All and all 5 stars from me as I love its long lasting battery. 

LEARN MORE HERE: #Vox bluetooth speaker

No comments:

Post a Comment