Blog Archive

Monday, April 9, 2018

#UP diaper bag REVIEW

 I WAS SENT:
1 DIAPER BACK PACK
1 BOTTLE BAG
1 MISC BAG
1 CHANGING PAD

This diaper bag is super easy to pack and use. It offerr 5 inside pockets (2 bottle pockets, 2 diaper pockets & 1 changing pad pocket) within the big pocket, 1 regular side pocket, 1 wipe holder side pocket, 2 front zipper pockets (the bigger one holds the bottle & misc bag), and one hidden pocket on the back side. Each pocket is roomy and simple to store things in. I have everything that I had stored in my other diaper bag into this diaper bag and there is still so much room left over. It can be used for several years as its a book bag styled back pack. Wonderful for newborns, toddlers, and young kids. Simple black color that even dad (my husband didnt like carrying around her owl one lol) can carry around. Can easily be stored in the car, stroller, etc... Nice for fast trips, long day trips to the amusement park, etc...  Has a top handled strap for easy carrying. And 2 easy buckle shoulder straps that are think and comfy to wear.

All and all 5 stars from me as it holds everything yet still nice and compact.

LEARN MORE HERE: Buy me

No comments:

Post a Comment