Blog Archive

Thursday, February 1, 2018

#Asani Baby teething toys REVIEW

I WAS SENT:
5pk teething ring toys
Love the fact that these come with a life time warranty. Not that I believe it will be needed. As they are all rubber and not plastic or brakeable like 98% of other teething toy brands. They have easy to grasp, fun and colorful designs that my little one loves. They are also 100% BPA, Latex & Phthalate free. And would be wonderful to give as a gift, for your little one/s, Or even for daycare workers. They are not bulky like other brands tend to be, they actually sooth and comfort the pain due to teething. May buy another pack as these are well priced for the product itself and just incase any are misplaced. 
All and all 5 stars from me as I will be staying with this brand

Learn more and buy here: AsaniTeething

No comments:

Post a Comment