Blog Archive

Saturday, February 25, 2017

#Tools4Wisdom planner review


I WAS SENT:
1 planner

This is a pretty big planner. More for office, Backpack, or canvas style purse. They offer a wide verity of meme type sayings to pick from. Super soft on the outside. Has pages for goals, regular calendar, sectioned off calendar, insightful sayings, etc... (please check out my you tube review for a look on the inside). Would be wonderful for a teacher, nurse, weight loss goals, lawyer, etc... The only thing I myself do not like about this planner is it only for one year (the year you buy it it, you cant put in the dates like you can with several other brands of planners). And you will have to buy another.
All and all 4 stars from me as its nice despite it being a one year planner 

Check them out here: LEARN MORE OR BUY HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment