Blog Archive

Sunday, February 19, 2017

#InstaNatural Glycolic Facial Cleanser REVIEW

 I WAS SENT:
1 Facial cleanser 

Excellent to use in the shower (which I like to use as I leave it on until I am done with my shower) or just at night over the sink. Leaves your face feeling clean and hydrated for hours. Does not brake out skin or leave rashes as its all natural ingredients such as Glycolic acid, green tea extract, etc... One squirt is good enough to cover your entire face. So you get a good bang for your buck as will all Insta Natural products. A little goes a long way. Really works wonders and last months longer then other brands claim to. Cheaper too..
All and all 5 stars from me as it's simple to use and works well on dry skin.

You can check them out here: LEARN MORE OR BUY HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment