Blog Archive

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

#InstaNaturalVitamin C Serum REVIEW

I WAS SENT:
1 Vitamin C. Serum 1oz

First I just want to say how lucky I am to get picked to try almost every product they have to offer (check other reviews). I really love there products as they are all natural. You really get what you pay for. Unlike so many other brands that claim to do the same yet cost an arm and a leg for 3+ products. 

Comes in a unique bottle with a dropper type top to help you get the correct portion for use. As a little goes a long way with there products. small enough to store anywhere yet big enough to last for several months. Works wonderfully on all problem areas and or dark spots. Helps smooth, hydrate & brighten skin to look its best (but still look natural).  Notice the difference in just a few days.
All & all 5 stars from me as I truly love there products and love them even more now that I almost have the set to use as follows 

You can check them out here: LEARN MORE OR BUY HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment