Blog Archive

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Yestbuy #tiersquarecupcakestand review


 I WAS SENT:
3 shelves 
4 legs
2 center bars
1 screw pk

Very beautiful and easy to put together. Does come with instructions (but as stated its simple and rather easy to put together). Cupcake stand is as described (holds 4 on top, 8 in the center and 20 on the bottom for a total of 32 cupcakes). Plenty of space in between each shelve for decorations, etc.. on the cupcakes). Highly recommended for those that love to back, Or even those that own a cupcake shop as this is very beautiful. The shelves are sturdy and thick as well as the legs and center bar. I believe it will last a rather long time.
All and all 5 stars from me as I plan on buying another to set my nail polish on as I could find several uses for this.

You can check them out here: learn more or buy here

No comments:

Post a Comment