Blog Archive

Thursday, August 25, 2016

tradeimportsllc #footcallus remover review


 I WAS SENT
1 handheld remover
2 callus roller removers
1 cleaning brush,1 usb charging cord

Love this. As I do not have to buy batteries for it. It is claimed to be the first USB  Worlds First USB Rechargeable Foot Callus Remover. Its light on the hand. And the rollers that remove the callus on the back of your heals, etc... Are super thick yet not to the point where it will hurt. The little cleaning brush works rather well and came with its own usb cord (however it is rather small so I use my cellphone charger). The only thing that would make this any better is if it came with a carrying bag. But other then that I love it. Its simple to charge and use. And will last a rather long time it taken care of. No more need for high priced pedis with this little guy.
All and all 5 stars from me as it does as described

You can check them out here: LEARN MORE OR BUY HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment