Blog Archive

Friday, August 12, 2016

#MyPetsAmerica harness & leash review


I WAS SENT:
1 Harness sz large
1 leash

Very well put together. Thick material. I love it. The leash is longer then I thought which is awesome. and the middle of the harness has this super soft yet thick felt material so it wont irritate my fur baby (which is a big plus). The clips for the harness offer an extra push button so I fell like my fur baby is is good hand when he has it on. as other brands tend to rip in fabric or brake at the clips. Can fit sz large to extra large and maybe medium as there is a lot of room for the straps to be placed.
All and all 5 stars from me as my fur baby loves it and I love that her protected better then with just a neck collar.


You can check them out here: learn more or buy here

No comments:

Post a Comment