Blog Archive

Saturday, August 6, 2016

#free Aocome radio review


 I WAS SENT:
1 Aocome radio
1 battery
1 charging cord

Love this. The radio it self is super loud (which i love). Easy to use and tune. You can either listen to the actual radio or pop in a sd card, etc... Came with wrist strap, battery (that last up to t10 hours and is much like a cell phone battery) and charging cord (Thats not to long or to short). led screen to see the stations or sone numbers (like mp3 player) I will be putting this in my bathroom as I love to listen to music while I shower. Also nice for those that work out, maybe use if your car radio broke, etc... This is cute and comes in several colors as well.  
All and all 5 stars from me as this is not your old school radio/mp3 player

You can check them out here: Learn more or buy here

No comments:

Post a Comment