Blog Archive

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

#EZHome_LH_20T REVIEW


 I WAS SENT:
1 EZHome Ovulation test kit 25pk

Awesome price and product. Well packaged (has that thing inside to keep them fresh). Simple to understand and easy to use. Excellent amount (25 test strips) for the price (as other brands charge an arm and a leg. To be honest I have used ones in the past and they where a bit confusing. However this brand offers instructions and dates to go by so its easier to to understand of when you ovulate. Which thats what there for right? Recommended for those trying to get pregnant now and or in the future. The only thing that would make these better is if it came with a cup to test in. *I received this product at a discount or 100% free in return for my honest review* 
All and all 5 stars from me as they are simple to use

You can check them out here: LEARN MORE OR BUY HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment