Blog Archive

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Uniqhia No Tie Shoelaces REVIEW


 I WAS SENT:
Uniqhia No Tie Shoelaces for Kids and Adults

Very flexible & easy to use. However expect them to look a bit more real rather then plastic. Nice for kids or really anyone aged 3+ as they come in a wide verity of color choices. I really like the concept. And love that they actually stay put in the shoe. I could see these getting big with enough awesome reviews. Highly recommended for those that like to put the laces behind the shoes tongue and into the she itself (I know I do that with a pair I have). so there is no more stepping on the knotted lace in the shoe. Also seems to give the shoes a bit more wiggle room at the top. Better for those that run/jog. As you foot will fill a bit more free yet still wont slip out of the shoe.
All and all 4 strars from me as whey look a bit un realistic 

You can check them out here: learn more or buy here


No comments:

Post a Comment