Blog Archive

Monday, July 25, 2016

#BambooWorx review

I WAS SENT:
1 Paddle
1 Spreader
2 mats 

So I have always had a thing for sushi and just oriental in general. I was supper happy to get the chance to try these I used the rice paddle and rice spreader yesterday as i made Chinese chicken and rice in the wok. The rice paddle is awesome and helps the rice not stick Way better then the metal spoon I always use. The rice spreader was also very helpful as I used us to well spread everything out lol. I have yet to use the mats but I am sure they will be just as strong as the paddle and spreader. Well put together and will be used several time throughout the month. Highly recommended for the oriental/sushi lover in you or your family.
All and all 5 stars from me as they as simple and unique

You can check them out here: Learn more or buy here

No comments:

Post a Comment