Blog Archive

Friday, May 27, 2016

T5 Ultimate® Raspberry review


I WAS SENT:
T5 Ultimate® Raspberry Ketones Edition 


A little big. But they actually have taste (a good taste that is) unlike other brands. When first opening I could smell them right away it brought me back to the flinstone pills I took as a kid (they smell and taste just like them). Easy to swallow. Can be taken 2 ways once before meal or once before workout which I find best as I workout 5 days a week. Enough pills to last an entire month and the price is not bad either. Excellent at helping fight hunger and low energy. Offers unique ingredients that other weight loss pills do not (ie: Green Tea, Green Coffee Bean, Raspberry Ketones, ect...) Highly recommended


All and all 5 stars from me as I believe they are on to something amazing here :) :) :) 

You can check them out here: learn more or buy here

No comments:

Post a Comment