Blog Archive

Friday, April 29, 2016

Sweet choice review



I WAS SENT:
1Freshly Roasted Holiday Nuts Gift Basket 6 section

What a stunning tray. I have to say out of the Roasted Salted Cashews, Pistachios & Mixed Nuts, Raw Walnuts, Honey Pecans & Roasted Almonds. The honey pecans where my favorite. It was almost like eating a pecan pie (which I truly love). All of them where very fresh and well displayed (none of which mixed in with others as the trey was sealed tight). And the bow just toped it all off. I highly recommend this for anyone that is stuck on birthdays, holiday presents, etc... Because this is a wonderful gift for anyone (As long as they aren't allergic).
All and all 5 stars from me as it was wonderful and the only thing that could make it any better is a card of some sort stating the verity inside, etc...

You can check them out here: Learn or buy sweet choice here

No comments:

Post a Comment