Blog Archive

Friday, April 1, 2016

Moroccan argan oil Shampoo review


I WAS SENT:
1 Moroccan argan oil shampoo 16fl oz

To be honest I hate shampoo. I don't know if its just me or what. But I have thick, puff, frizzy and natural curly hair wrapped in one. And when I use shampoo it leaves my hair feeling rough, hard to comb, and just all around nasty. I got the chance to try this and was amazed as it left my hair feeling soft much like conditioner, clean like dandruff shampoo, And easy to comb as if my hair was straight and light. I love it as it also help to restore you natural shine etc... It also smells truly amazing. And the pump bottle is just awesome. 2-3 pumps and your good to go. I will be buying more in the future
All and all 5 stars from me as I will be using it well into the future

You can check them out here: Moroccan argan oil buy here

No comments:

Post a Comment