Blog Archive

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Honest tea review

 I WAS SENT

1 Organic peach tea
1 organic half tea & half lemonade

I really loved the Organic peach tea as peach tea has always been a favorite of mine. And you can actually taste both flavors the regular tea and peach in it at once. Which makes it rather refreshing. I do however suggest shaking the bottle before your first sip.

The organic half tea & half lemonade reminds me of a nice hot summers day. With the right amount sweet and the right amount of both tea and lemonade. 
All and all 5 stars from me as they are very unique and I have never tasted any other tea like it before. Also low in calories and good for you all around. And offer a few other flavors that I can't wait to try.

You can check them out here: honest tea website

No comments:

Post a Comment