Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Alina Skin Care Moisturizing Serum review


I WAS SENT:
Alina Skin Care Hyaluronic Acid Ultra Moisturizing Serum

Just lovely. Its a very soft serum that is not oily at all. I love the pump bottle. Just one pump gives you all you need as a little goes a long way. Its soft to the touch and light on the face. Which is a big plus for me as I am in the sun a lot and don't want a heavy feeling face. With in just a few days you can actually see it brighten your skin and make you feel natural and refreshed. I would recommend this to anyone 18+ and have found it to be best used after a shower or before wearing make-up

All and all 5 stars from me as its truly a unique product :) :) :)

You can check them out here: alina skin care website


No comments:

Post a Comment