Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Palmer’s review


I was sent:
1 Cocoa butter lotion
1 Cocoa butter skin oil
1 Cocoa butter cleansing oil
1 Coconut oil lotion
1 Coconut hair  protein pack

The cocoa butter lotion is way better then other brands of cocoa butter I have used in the past. And leaves you skin with a long lasting smooth feeling. 

The Cocoa butter skin oil is really hydrating and leave a nice shine. Yet its not nasty feeling like other brands or cooking oil.

The Cocoa butter cleansing oil is nice to use right before you go to bed or after you take off make-up to give you the feeling of a fresh face.

The Coconut oil lotion. is amazing and soft. Would be good for real dry patches of skin.

The Coconut hair protein pack works wonders. I have very puffy, frizzy & thick hair. So this was wonderful as it made my hair feel lighter, More manageable and over all less frizz 



All & all 5 stars from me as I have always loved the smell of Cocoa butter and Coconut,  And that each item was rich but in a good way. :) :) :)




You can check them out here: palmers website

No comments:

Post a Comment