Blog Archive

Friday, January 22, 2016

Kleem organics review


I was sent:
1 bottle kleem organics

Such a nice product and company (they really take the time out of their lives to make you feel like more then just a buyer) This kleem organics intensive rejuvenating vitamin c serum is such a nice product. I followed the instructions (as stated on the back of the really neat bottle). This product works really well. Made my face feel smooth and refreshed. I can see my self buying more before Im done with the entire bottle. Would be perfect addition to any person looking for anti type treatments. I like that it has a pump so you always get the right amount to use. And it smells like a freshly squeezed orange.



All & all 5 stars from me as it will last a long time and smells amazing as well as keep my face feeling fresh. :) :) :)




You can check them out here: kleem Organics website

No comments:

Post a Comment