Blog Archive

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Derma E review


I was sent:
1 Hydrating day creme
1 Hydrating eye creme
1 Microdermabrasion scrub
1 Purifying 2-in-1 charcoal mask

Okay so yesterday morning I used the microdermabrasion scrub, Then the hydrating eye creme & then the hydrating day creme (one after another).. Then later last night I used the Purifying 2-in-1 charcoal mask.

The microdermabrasion scrub really cleans out your pours and feels as if it gave your skin a nice clean felling.

The hydrating eye creme really helps with those dark circles under the eyes. And leaves them feeling hydrated

The hydrating day creme fells like it pulls all other products together for an overall new type feeling.

The purifying 2-in-1 charcoal mask. Is awesome. It really feels as if it took off a layer of dead skin (in a good way as it’s tingly allover like its scrubbing). And left me with a nice soft (like a baby bum) and flawless face.



All & all 5 stars from me. As all products smell pretty good and left my face feeling hydrated and refreshed. And not like I am wear layers and layers on my skin like other products. :) :) :)


You can check them out here: dermae website

No comments:

Post a Comment