Blog Archive

Monday, December 14, 2015

Green tree jewelry Review



I was sent:
1 pair sugar sugar skull earrings #1499
1 pair dragonfly earrings #1242
1 pair dropped point earrings # 1113

First off I would just like to say each pair I got is truly amazing. Very light weight.And so well crafted. Its hard to believe they are made from wood. I really love the dropped point earrings or as I call them the lydia deetz earrings. Very well priced.  I would recommend these earrings for any one with ears pierced. Holidays, Birthdays etc... They offer a wide verity of earring styles to choose from. As well as bracelets, clocks etc..




All and all . 5 Stars from me :) :) :) So perfect. I wish I would have known about them sooner. But now that I do I will be sharing them all over my social sites




You can check them out here: Green Tree Jewelry Website

No comments:

Post a Comment